Icon TotalPass, RTC1000, and SB100 Pro Web Punch Clock, a time sheet app
Click Here: Download the Factory Brochure (Adobe PDF)
You Must Have an RTC1000 or TotalPass Clock to use this product
The Web Punch Time Clock allows you to capture your employees punches anytime, anywhere using a browser based time clock that runs on LAN, WAN, Internet or a stationary computer.
This Web Punch Time Sheet is offered in packages of 5 licenses and will allow a maximum of 25 employees RTC1000, 50 TotalPass, to clock IN using the Web browser interface.
The Web Punch also offers advanced features like IP location restrictions and GPS tracking to help better manage your employee's punches.
- Employees clock IN/OUT from Web Browser over Ethernet or Internet
- Employees can view total hours, last punch
- Department transfers
- Newer iPhone and Android phones with GPS integration allows managers to see the employees location on Google Maps
- There Are No Ongoing Monthly Fees
Icon Employee Time Sheet Web Punch Module
<< Click here!
- You activate it by purchasing the license.
- Each license is good for one employee via their computer or phone.
- You must have an RTC1000 or TotalPass or this to work
- the "SB100 Pro" must first be upgraded with the Advanced Pack
- The "phone" (or PC) contacts the RTC1000 when you punch in and out.
- Each order of this module allows you to select 5 people in your employee list
- Gives them the option of punching IN/OUT via a smart-phone or desktop computer.
- You can add up to four more, for a total of 25 employees on the RTC1000, 7 to 9, total of 50, on the TotalPass.
GPS Tracking with Google Maps Integration
This optional Web Punch module available with the Universal Time Clock allows off-site & mobile employees to clock IN/OUT remotely over the internet or network through a remote PC's, or with iPhones and Androids.
It comes with the option to set up Authorized IP lists for each employee.
You can set up which IP addresses will be allowed and which are not.
When using iPhone or Android smart phone, a manager can view the employees punch location via Google Maps integration, if they have an GPS enabled smartphone.