Flexible time sheet software with 50 employees
Upgradeable to 250 employees
Runs on one PC, can be upgraded to run on 100 PC's
The time clock prescription for your business. Acroprint Attendance Rx timesheet software is simple to use and well thought out. Ideal for small to mid size companies. It helps with holiday, overtime, shift and pay period polices and offers a wide range of reports. It even shows you who has punched in and who has not. Made by Acroprint in the US, it is backed by over 40 years of direct time clock experience.
- Employee Time Cards
- Hours Summary
- Who's In/Who's Out
- Employee Profile
- Approved/Unapproved Time Cards
- Daily Totals
- Generic ASCII
- Intuit PC Access & Jr
- QuickBooks Pro
- QuickPay & Plus
- Paychex Preview, Complete, Paylink
- Prime Pay Paylink
- Premier, Premier Plus
- Wells Fargo, Wells Fargo Plus
- Does not export to Quickbooks Enterprise
- Works with Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10 (Win10 link)
Attendance Rx features:
- This is one of the original timesheet softwares
- Supervisors edit time cards at the PC
- Supervisors can view who is in or out
- Automatically calculates hours worked
- Two classes of overtime
- Records sick, vacation, and holiday time
- Exports data to QuickBooks Pro and Others
- OPTIONAL Upgrade to 100 employees
Attendance Rx TimeSheet software benefits:
Manage up to 12 shifts - shift software included
Saves time and reduces errors
Flexible to fit your company
Eliminates duplicate data entries
Shows WHO'S IN and WHO'S OUT
Easy to use
Easily add proximity badge terminals (proximity cards or biometric)
Easy to Install, takes about 5 minutes per PC
Attendance Rx software installs easily
A helpful User Manual and built-in software "Wizards" will guide you through setting up the software
Acroprint includes 30 days of free email or telephone support (with proof of purchase) to insure you get up and running smoothly!
Supports all pay periods: Weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly, and Monthly.
Two classes of Overtime: Daily and weekly, plus 7th consecutive day
Automatically compensates for daylight savings, leap year, etc.
Records sick time, vacation, holidays, and other absences ------------ -----------
Separates salaried employees from hourly employees
Scheduling: Has up to 12 configurable shifts with start/stop times and lunch rules.
Run separate reports on each shift.
Runs on any Windows LAN network
Payroll Exports: Includes but not limited to:
Quickbooks, Paychex, ADP, Paychex Preview, Peachtree, Excel,
Pay holidays by shift (a shift is a group of people that have
shift rules, see above)
You can add these clocks later if you like!
TimeQplus V4 software can be accessorized with your choice of proximity-badge or biometric terminals. You can even mix-and-match both badge and biometric clocks on the same system.
- Data transfer options: USB, Serial (RS232), Ethernet, Thumb drive (via built-in USB port)
- Display: 128x64 graphical backlit LCD
- Language options: Display and voice prompts in your choice of English/Spanish or English/French
- Memory capacity: Up to 50,000 transactions
- Battery backup: Built-in
- Operating temperature range: 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
Please note: if you have previously installed only the basic timeQplus v4 Software, you must install a Software Network Upgrade before you can add Proximity or Biometric terminals. Both the timeQplus v4 Proximity bundle and the timeQplus v4 Biometric bundle include this network upgrade.