Detex TopGuard Plus
TopGuard Plus comes in a licensed USB thumb drive
that seriously upgrades the software
Allows ability to custom configure the software
Generate many handy MS Access reports
See what people are saying about us - click here
Easily sort reports by Event, by Guard, by Station, by Tour, and more
TopGuard Patrol TopGuard Patrol PLUS
Basic Reporting More Complex Reporting
One Comprehensive Report 8 Report Formats
Up to 16 user definable tours Up to 250 tours
1,750 control points 7,500 control points
No Maps JPG and BMP, tour mapping
Multiple Password Protection Multiple Password Protection
English, Spanish Formats English, Spanish Formats
TopGuard Patrol PLUS -
for more comprehensive reporting requirements
TopGuard Patrol Plus includes additional features
- Create images of maps of tours using imported JPG or BMP graphic images
- Includes 8 different report formats
- Allows up to 7500 RFID tags to be programmed as incidents, personnel, breaks or control points
- Supports up to 350 programmed tours
- Each time TopGuard Patrol is started, the password is requested
- With unique passwords, you can log in as the administrator or a user
- This prevents unauthorized access to master files and the records
- The downloaded data is also protected by a CRC checksum to prevent tampering (data manipulation) - military security software protection
You can track the individual guards if you are using the TGPatrol PLUS software with the dongle, but not in the Basic version that comes with the kit.
In the PLUS version, you can assign tags to as many guards as you want, and on the “Tours” screen, you move those guard tags into the “Personnel” group.
Tracking the guards depends on them reading their own personnel tag (on the wall or wherever) before they start their shift or a tour. Assuming they do that, TGP PLUS will associate everything it sees in the download from that guard’s ProxiPen with him, and will continue to do so until he either downloads it or hands the ProxiPen to the next guard, who reads his personnel tag.
In the “Reports” menu, you select “Personnel report” and a list of the guards appears on the right. You select the guard you want, set the start and end times for the report, and you’ll get a report of all of that guard’s activity during the relevant time frame.
That’s how it works.