The TOTALPASS provides the most flexible exports of any advanced system available!
Payroll Exports Include:
ADP (desktop version)
Paychex Online, Paychex Preview
QuickBooks (Windows Quickbooks only, not Apple Quickbooks)
Excel (.csv) export
This device works with all Operating Systems. Apple, Windows, anything that has a web browser. You communicate to it by opening up a "favorite" from your web browser - locally, and off-site. There are no driver updates needed. No software needed for your computer, (unless you want to use the included USB connection).
See how you enroll new employees here: <<(click)
Other manufacturer's require you to buy new equipment every few years.
Not Icon TotalPass: The TotalPass is Future-Proofed.
Each employee gets a unique 4 digit ID number, such as the last 4 of their SSI.
You set up the employees name and number at your computer
- which can be on site, or 12,000 miles away, connected via the internet.
Once set up, the employee is ready to be enrolled.
The employee walks up to the clock and enters his employee number.
The clock them prompts him to present his best finger.
And prompts him again, then one last time. Three times.
Now he is enrolled.
When he punches IN, he walks up to the clock and enters his 4 digit number.
It then prompts him to place his finger. He touches it and he is in.
It gives him a score, 0 - 100%.
Same with punching OUT.
If it does not recognize his finger, it says "Present Finger".
It asks up to three times. If the finger does not match the pattern in the memory,
the system very covertly takes a photograph of the person attempting the punch.
it fails on the third attempt, it accepts the punch. It then saves the
photograph to the punch file and puts it in and exception report. It
can also email the incident, the ID number and the name it is associated
with, AND THEIR PHOTOGRAPH to a supervisor.
That is the beauty of this system.
All orders placed by January 31st will receive
Free Benefit Tracking upgrade, normally $115.00
- In-Punch Revision Zones
- By Department. Example:
They punch in between 6:20 and 7AM, but get paid from 7:00 AM
You can override this on a punch by punch basis, for exceptions.
- Out-Punch Revision Zones
- By Department. Example:
They punch out between 4:30 and 4:55PM, get paid only up to 4:30
You can override this in the software, the employee cannot.
* In this example, if an employee punched in at 6:35AM,
his time would begin to accrue at 7:00AM, his scheduled time.
* Punches that occur outside the In and Out time zones would pay
to your regular rounding rules.
Click here to see an example of this
* Out-Punch Rounding: 4:30 to 4:55 would pay back to 4:30
this is a variable setting, just an example globally, or be department
- California Overtime: Adds "California Overtime" rules.
- Including 7th day, Two levels of daily and weekly OT, and "Consecutive Days"
- Enhanced Rules, plus OT Settings:
- Track a second level of overtime on a daily, weekly, or consecutive day.
- Customize overtime multipliers:
- Allows you to pay 1/2 time, 2x, or other custom time on defined overtime.
- Track Balances on non-worked hours:
- Paid Time Off, Sick, Personal, etc. This module adds Accruals.